1. Acceptance Of Terms
Gradient Financial Group ("Gradient") and its affiliates provide service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://www.gradientfg.com/terms. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies and notices (the "Agreement").
- An "affiliate" means any person, partnership, joint venture, corporation or other form of enterprise, domestic or foreign, including but not limited to subsidiaries, that directly or indirectly, control, are controlled by, or are under common control or associated through constructive ownership with GRADIENT.
2. Description Of Service
GRADIENT provides users with access to a rich collection of resources (the "Service"). Service includes a full copy of the current GRADIENT website, gDrive, and special content features. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that GRADIENT assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the gDrive by subscribing through GRADIENT. You are responsible for all equipment and downloads necessary to access Service.
3. Modifications To Service
GRADIENT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that GRADIENT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. GRADIENT may change, add or remove any part of this Agreement, or any other terms associated with the use of the site, at any time, by posting a notice of such changes to the Terms of Service page of the website. Any changes shall become part of the Agreement and shall apply as soon as such a notice is posted. By continuing to use GRADIENT after the notice is posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
4. Registration And Account Creation
As part of the registration and account creation process required to obtain access to gDrive, you will be assigned a subscriber ID (username) and required to select a password. You will provide GRADIENT with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated (if any of your registration information changes, you can update it by contacting GRADIENT). You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your GRADIENT account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password.
Your right to use this site is personal to you and you may not sell, publish, disclose or otherwise transfer or distribute Service in whole or in part to any third party without our approval.
6. Featured Press Releases And All Editorial Content
GRADIENT reserves the right to withdraw any article or other content that is considered to infringe on copyright law or is considered to be inflammatory or obscene in any nature. This remains the exclusive right of GRADIENT regarding any content posted through any channels on the website.
7. Sponsors, Third Parties And Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in third parties found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree GRADIENT shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties.
GRADIENT may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Websites or resources. Because GRADIENT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that GRADIENT is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that GRADIENT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
9. Disclaimer Of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. Gradient expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Gradient makes no warranty that (I) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) any errors in the software will be corrected, (vi) or that this website, its content, and the servers on which the website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from gradient or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
- This website may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes or other information created by gradient or by third-parties. Due to the number of sources from which content in this site is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including the market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Such content is not intended for the purpose of tax or investment advice and it does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
- Information created by third parties that you may access on the site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by gradient and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
10. Limitation Of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that gradient shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if gradient has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
11. Exclusions And Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 6 and 7 may not apply to you.
12. Trademark Information
All materials on this site ("Materials"), including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, images, articles, columns, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, software, and other elements making up the Service are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by GRADIENT, its affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to GRADIENT. Except as specifically provided herein, no Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, without the prior written permission of their respective owners. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the content on this site. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat security features, or to utilize this site for other than its intended purposes is prohibited. All trademarks appearing on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners and our reference to them does not imply or indicate any approval or endorsement by their owners unless such approval or endorsement is expressly made. It is understood that GRADIENT offers news and information that reference other names and trademarks as necessary. GRADIENT will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you suspect that GRADIENT's content or trademarks are being misused, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The failure of GRADIENT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
14. Headings for Convenience OnlyThe section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our administrative staff at email@example.com
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold GRADIENT harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to any breach by you of any terms of this Agreement.
17. Comments Or Materials:
Any comments, materials, or letters sent by you to GRADIENT regarding the site and Services, including without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or the like ("Received Materials") shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights unless you explicitly state in the correspondence that the letter is "not for publication" and contains "private and proprietary" information that may not be distributed. GRADIENT shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Materials and GRADIENT will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from and/or distribute the Received Materials without limitation or restriction. Furthermore, GRADIENT is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to GRADIENT for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
Read GRADIENT's privacy statement here.
19. Restrictions on Use:
You may not use GRADIENT or its content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. You agree to use GRADIENT solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity.
If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, the provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force.
21. Entire Agreement:
This Agreement and any other terms and conditions of service on this site constitute the entire agreement between you and GRADIENT and govern your use of the Service.
22. Refusal Or Discontinuance Of Service:
GRADIENT reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any user for non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
Any dispute arising from the terms of this agreement or breach of this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota and you agree to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in Minnesota. The parties hereby expressly waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim brought by either of the parties against the other on any matters whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions and agree to submit to binding arbitration.
I have read and understand this subscriber agreement and agree to be bound by all of its terms.